Thursday, December 19, 2013

Windmills & Castles

We're done with Amsterdam and now at London leaving for next city, which is Zai's favourite city of the whole trip because he's such a fan of this particular football club from this city. Which you'll know in the next entry. I can't wait too, not for that reason particularly but because I want to move to a bigger hotel room, haha. Our hotel room in London is very, very small k.

Some photos from Amsterdam:

1) 

2) 

3)
The third photo is a transparent toilet cubicle k. Haha.

And some photos from London:

1)

2)

Be back again at the next city! :)

4 comments:

  1. Ah! I miss Amsterdam and London so much! I would really love to visit Switzerland now looking at all those snow in your previous entry. More travel updates! Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Switzerland is lovely! And so is Amsterdam and London. How do you find Amsterdam and London? I couldn't decide which I like most. Will update when I'm back! :D

      Delete
  2. Haiz youre making me soooo jealous. Glad you're enjoying your honeymoon min min! Sesaja je eh kasi orang nickname hahahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I don't mind the new name. And don't jealous k your turn will come soon.. Before you know it, your wedding will be over and you'll be packing for your honeymoon. Haha.

      Delete