Monday, September 2, 2013

Save The Date


Marry your best friend. I do not say that lightly. Really, truly find the strongest, happiest friendship in the person you fall in love with. Someone who speaks highly of you. Someone you can laugh with. The kind of laughs that make your belly ache, and your nose snort. The embarrassing, earnest, healing kind of laughs. Wit is important. Life is too short not to love someone who lets you be a fool with them. Make sure they are somebody who lets you cry, too. Despair will come. Find someone that you want to be there with you through those times. Most importantly, marry the one that makes passion, love, and madness combine and course through you. A love that will never dilute - even when the waters get deep, and dark.:)

Finally revealed our Save The Date shoot. Was wondering if I should also reveal myself in this entry haha should I? But those who reads this and happens to know Bib and Noman can probably figure out who am I since Zai and I are always with them. Those on my FB too, since I post some photos from FB here. Anyway my e-mail address is also on my blog for you to look me up la haha.

Here are some more pictures of us without our faces. For now just look at my back view will do haha annoying eh.








We didn't engage any photographers for this and surprisingly, it turned out good enough for us. Not professional standard of course, but acceptable. Imagine running up to the camera to set the timer and running back to our positions to pose. With mosquitoes all over my legs cause I was wearing a dress. That dress, another story. We didn't want to spend on the outfits so we wore clothes which we already have. I like the dress I was wearing which I haven't worn before cause I'm not a dressy person. I bought at a sale long ago but it has very puffy sleeves. The night before the shoot, I took time to pin up the sleeves to make it less puffy and it worked! Not obvious in the photos at all. :D

And it was raining before that so that dampened my mood literally that we decided to watch a movie first. Then, my balloons went flat! So I got to plead Zai to let me buy new balloons cause he didn't want to get any more balloons. We only spent like an hour taking photos and about $15 on the DIY date board and balloons. I love the photos. So worth it this DIY shoot. :D

89 days to the wedding now and I'm still in the midst of doing my card. Which I really like so far, but the vendor (from JB) always takes a while to get back on the next draft. Still waiting for my 5th or 6th draft I think. Also solved my map issue! Now I have a pretty map thanks to From Fran, With Love which I got to know about from KK. Hehe she does customised map at an affordable price! I didn't need a fancy map. I just need a map that colour coordinates with my card. If not I'll be stuck with Google map or Street Directory map which are not as pretty since my card vendor won't do the map for me. Happy! Go to her if you need a map, she's really nice! Can't wait for the cards to be ready cause it's annoying to keep waiting for next draft and I wanna see the outcome in hard copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment