Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Shopping Loot

Nowadays too busy to log on to Blogger. Anyway I figured the shopping loot entry will be more looked forward upon than the expense and travel tips entry so yeah I shall do this now haha and the other two entries later.

What I bought splurge on myself during the trip. My guilt trip more like it. I didn't intend to buy any of the things I bought because I just spent on a wedding, a 3-week honeymoon and very soon this year, a house. So I cannot splurge on anything much if not my house will be bare and empty right?! But nooooo. When I was there, I guess I just lost my self discipline. I lost myself and succumbed to shopping. =x

Switzerland:
- Tiffany's infinity bracelet
- Cupcake Pandora charm
- Pink glass Pandora charm


Ignore his hand. Trying to act romantic. Haha!

We didn't spend much on shopping in Switz other than chocolates and souvenirs. So I had some spare Swiss Francs still with me at the end of the 5 days in Switz. What did I do with it? I spent my last Swiss Francs on Tiffany's infinity bracelet. We were at the airport transit area waiting to board the plane when we entered Tiffany and I saw the bracelet I ever wanted but never really had the intention to get. It's not any cheaper in Europe, probably cheapest in US, but I couldn't resist. I know, very bad excuse to spend. Then few shops away, spent on two Pandora charms. :D

Hamburg, Germany:
- Marigold Pandora charm

We transited at Hamburg during our flight from Switz to Amsterdam and had a few hours to spare before our next flight from Hamburg to Amsterdam, when I saw yet another Pandora shop. Couldn't resist them cause the prices seemed to be cheaper in Europe, right? Or am I the only one who thinks this way. I really think Pandora is cheaper in Europe.

Amsterdam:
- Tulip Pandora charm
- Carousel Pandora charm

I told you I couldn't resist! Got the tulip one to remind me of Amsterdam. And Zai got the carousel one for me too!

London:
- Ted Baker small shopper bag
- Ted Baker make-up bag/clutch
- Castle Pandora Charm
- Purple Pandora charm

I already have the big Ted Baker bow bag so I ended up with one small bronze one and another make-up bag in pink. :/ Don't know for what also cause I have quite a few make-up bags already. =X Got the castle Pandora charm from Windsor Castle! How can I go Windsor castle without buying a castle charm to remind me of the place. Heh. And the purple charm elsewhere I swear I can't remember.

Okay, all of them from every country we went except Paris.

Paris:
- Longchamp LM Metal
- Salvatore Ferragamo Varina Cut flats
- Miu Miu sling bow bag
- Chanel GST



My second Longchamp. Not what I wanted initially but decided to get this cause there was nothing else I liked. Should have looked around more. :/ Got this in a hurry cause the shop was crowded and sales people not friendly. Bleah.


Zai was very, very, VERY nice to buy me my first Salvatore Ferragamo flats! He asked whether I wanted this or a pair of Chanel earrings and I chose this. :D Happy happy! Happy that I found this pair with black hardware. Prefer this over silver or gold hardware. Took me a while to get the correct fit and size. Don't wanna end up buying the wrong size! Wanted the suede version at first but I think I prefer this and since this is cheaper, Zai preferred this too. Hahaha. Went to see in Singapore boutique and Paris is cheaper by about SGD$200.

But! I wore it out for the first time few days ago and it gave me bad blisters. I was heartbroken k. When I got the shoes it was winter, and right now in Singapore, it's hot! Which means, my feet are actually bigger in Singapore due to the heat and I didn't factor this in when I got it in Paris. I mean I can fit into them, just that it gives me blisters and I don't know whether it's too tight for me or because I've not seasoned it enough? If it's because of wrong size, I want to cry can? Anyway I plan to send it for expansion at the outlet in Paragon but it will only expand for a bit I think. :(



Don't know the exact name of this. Before we left I told myself that the price difference in Paris and Singapore is just too great to ignore that I felt tempted to get another bag, that's not too overly expensive. Got this Miu Miu in grey. Colour also not on display and I had to ask for it.



And as for the Chanel, I told myself that I won't splurge on any kinda Chanel because like I said I just spent on a lot of major things and I should save for the house. So I was just looking around when I saw that they had a white PST (or GST I can't remember). Was just looking but don't know why I had this conversation going on in my head. Was telling myself I don't want the beige GST cause I won't know how to keep it clean and I don't want the black GST cause they're too common. So I decided to try my luck and ask for a navy blue GST. If they have it, I will get it and if not, I get to save more money towards the house. And oh my god the sales lady said yes and went into the store room to get for me. In silver hardware but I don't mind silver cause I'm usually in silver accessories. How can it be that they have it in the colour I wanted when I don't even know GST has in navy blue. Haha. It was very fast k. I think I decided and bought within 30 minutes. Now I'm thinking of the next one. Err but maybe not so soon la huh. Heh. I need to set my priorities right. Hahaha Zai will be happy to hear that from me. 

I didn't spend on any other thing much except for souvenirs and clothes? Oh and Zai got a wallet which I like cause I like the olive green colour haha. 

 It's dark green in real life but doesn't look like it in this picture.

After he got the wallet he was perspiring (in winter), his heart was beating very fast and he looked like he had just committed a crime. When I asked him, he said he felt so guilty spending on a wallet for himself. But not guilty (but doesn't mean he's happy haha) to spend more on my shoes. -.-

And lastly, why do I have advertisement links in my entries? Am I the only one facing this?

8 comments:

  1. Ooh yummy! For the Ferragamo flats, I think they'll fit better after they are seasoned. Just wear with socks around the house. Some people take a step further and blast a hairdryer towards it while wearing it with socks, but I wouldn't dare. I got a similar miumiu on my honeymoon too hehe. Love the infinity bracelet! I love Tiffany's infinity series but can't decide what to get haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get the bracelet! Or ring would be nice too. I don't know if they have a necklace version but I prefer bracelets. :D And for the shoes I hope they will stop giving me blisters eventually. Blast hairdryer eh?! Maybe I should put more stuffings inside when I'm not wearing. I'll be really upset if they give me blisters like forever. :/

      Delete
  2. Mad love for your purchases! hahahah
    Love the Varinas and yes it gave me blisters too. So u're not alone. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha any kinda shopping and we girls will definitely love. You got blisters too? Even after wearing for quite some time? I heard some others get blisters too and it makes me feel better about this whole blister thing. At least I'm not alone haha.

      Delete
    2. i've wore it out for at least 5 times now and it still gives me blisters! lol

      Delete
    3. Hahaha sayang kan kalau end up the shoes tak pakai. I tried wearing the shoes with my husband's thick socks at home. Felt more comfy after that but the back part still hard so yeah I think it will still give me blisters. :/

      Delete
  3. I want the Chanel GST too! I just love big bags. Do they have it in red? Lol! I'm a bit crazy for the Chanel reds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I was in Paris I didn't see GST in red but I know Chanel do have the GST in red cause my ex colleague juuuust bought this year. Like really bright red. Heh. I'm not a huge fan of red but I like big bags too!

      Delete