Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Well Hello

I'm so outdated but yeah gotta meet these girls for the first time some days ago. My first "blind date" okay. They're such nice people thankfully. Haha. I told Zai I was nervous cause I'm like so shy? Or maybe like a little unfriendly when it comes to meeting new people =X but I'm glad we met! Finally can see them in real life instead of virtually hehe.


I have not uploaded the photos from my recent trip to Sepang so yeah I can't talk about that yet and the fact that I saw my ex at the airport and then realised he ended up at the same resort as me. :/ I have lesser time with the laptop nowadays because I'm busy at work and the laptop's too heavy to bring home from Woodlands to Tampines. I used to bring home the laptop more before I got married cause my sister would chauffeur me home haha. No such services now unfortunately. So gonna leave you with some photos I took with my phone. And yes, I need to get a new laptop pronto.

Yeah we cycled almost everywhere we went.

Night view from I can't remember where.

Morning view from balcony.

Afternoon view from the main restaurant.

7 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you in person! Unfortunately sit too far, can't chat with you. The resort looks nice! And the ex in the same resort?! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe ya maybe next time when we have another gathering we can sit closer eh? :D Oh and yes in the same resort. :/

      Delete
  2. It was nice to meet youuuuuu!
    And i didn't know the resort could be this nice lah. When i saw your FB status about the ex, i couldn't help but laugh a bit at your misfortune. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha the place is nice but has nothing much outside the resort area. But we don't mind la.. We didn't have time to go out of the resort anyway. Haha ni misfortune yang da years tak nampak nye ni.

      Delete
  3. HELLO! so nice to finally meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mommy to be! Haha seated too far but nice to meet you too! Hehe.

      Delete
  4. eh hello! abit lambat because i tried to leave a comment via phone the other day but cannot mehhh :/

    nice to meet you, min!

    ReplyDelete