It's the holidays! Called up my venue only to find out that I have to call again in January as they're still not open for booking on my date. :( I was quite disappointed and worried that I have to wait until January before I can make any booking for the venue. I don't want to delay this any further you know and looks like I have to really delay the booking again. Hmm. :/ I am kinda worried at the progress of my wedding planning and now I can't wait for January, at the same time, I don't want January to come. Argh.
K bye. Still worried about the progress of my wedding planning. :(