Monday, December 24, 2012

Pretty Shades

I just got back from KL with Zai and our favoutite couple. Our second trip together to KL and this time our mission was to get cloths for our weddings next year. At the end of 4 to 5 hours at Masjid India (shopping heaven for cloth), Zai managed to get what he desired for his family to wear during his wedding. Bib managed to get cloths for her family, bridesmaids and also herself for the wedding. Noman managed to get samping for his wedding. And I managed to get cloths for my family to tailor and wear at my side of the wedding!

I'm happy because I love what I chose for my family although my mom preferred flowery patterns and she still doesn't understand what's the deal about pastel colours nowadays. She finds pastel dull and pale and she hinted to me that she might get another set of cloth for herself. -.- I don't want flowers already la and I don't want fierce colours (like red and black) please. We need some change okay and I also love the pretty shade I chose for them. If she insists on getting her own cloth then she better get a similar shade to what I got for my sisters and her initially. Anyway, I can't resist and bought myself the exact same cloth but in different colour. Here's what I got myself!


Colour in picture is slightly off from real life but I swear it's nice! I love the design. I got mine in purple. You can expect my sisters (plus mom if she agrees) to wear this at my wedding next year but in a different colour and with a matching plain cloth to go with it cause I don't want them to wear this from top to toe. I will not reveal the colour I chose for them just as yet okay. No surprise what if I show now! Hee. Zai got his family a matching pair of cloth too and in nice shades too. :) His side will do a more traditional theme and I will do modern for mine. Haha.

This blog is at risk of becoming one of those wedding bride blogs which I like to read. Haha it's actually quite therapeutic to write down all the ups and downs of wedding planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment