Sunday, March 31, 2013

Proposing to My Girls

I finally printed and wrote on the cards for the bridesmaids. Obviously Zai couldn't be bothered with all these so I printed for the groomsmen too. :) I gave out to half of the girls and will give out the other half in these two weeks, hopefully! They will need time to tailor their outfits and I don't want to hold on to the cloths any longer.

I will only be giving out the guys' outfit mid this year cause I will only be getting their outfits then. Theirs will be ready made so I can afford to delay a bit. And, it's too bad that because of our super busy schedule, I can't meet up with some of the girls all at once.


These are their cards! Which I did from a template I found online. Haha I'm not artistically inclined like that. Printed them at a photo printing shop and the person seriously don't know how to cut the cards. I volunteered to cut them myself at home. Which I also cut wrongly for one of the cards. -.-

I also made the envelopes myself because I'm too lazy to find envelopes. Haha! And and and!!! I did the wax seal for their envelopes! Excited because my first time trying out the wax seal. Hehe. I am so useless at DIY stuff that I got worried the wax seal will turn out ugly. Thank god it is very easy to do, don't even need any skills. Except that two drops of wax fell on the first card. After that, everything went well. Very fun to do also!



Paper bags from Daiso. Not to my liking, although quite cute la, but I didn't see anymore nice or plain ones. UNTIL I went again the next week then I realised the plain ones are at another section. And much much cheaper too! Argh. I seriously hate it when this happens.

Their cloths which I tied with a pink ribbon. Picture in black and white so as to not disclose colour of their outfits. Already disclose some parts of their outfits ready! Later no surprise! :P


I hope they'll like it! Will briefly introduce all seven (yes, seven!) lovely girls when the time comes. :)

4 comments:

  1. wow seven girls?! you must be a popular girl! min (mean) girls eh? HAHA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha noooo la! Seven a lot ke? I know some girls have 12 tau. Just that I have two groups of girls. One from school and I'm close to them, they also ask me whether they can be my bridesmaids haha. Another group are the girlfriends of my fiance's group of guy friends. When the guys hang out, we girls will also hang out together. They are all BTBs as well! So I don't know how to choose a few only, I choose all. :P

      Delete
  2. Babe, i love your seal stamp! don't mind me asking, where you get those? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diyanah! I got it from Groupon some time back but you can get it from Art Friend too. I saw it at the Ngee Ann City outlet last week. Very easy and fun to do. Haha. :)

      Delete