Thursday, May 2, 2013

Spiderman?

Zai asked me this on Facebook. 


If we really have this at our wedding, I will turn into a gorilla bridezilla and fight the Spiderman. Or doraemon, powerpuff girls and hulk. Maybe not hulk. You can watch it here, if you haven't. This is quite an old video. My boyfriend quite slow I know haha.

Anyway the other day we had an argument, so I decided to be nice and deliver him lunch. Not that I personally cook him lunch from home and deliver to his house k, I use the shortcut method. I called Hei Sushi delivery and got it sent to his sister's place, since he was there on that day. But, I got the unit number wrong and the delivery guy had to call him and check. Spoil the surprise but he was surprise still la. Better than nothing right.


Yeah I got him Jap food cause he loves Jap food while I hate them. I prefer Italian. And he is into the whole healthy thingy nowadays so I can't order fast food for him. :/ The only option is Jap food. So thank god for Hei Sushi cause they do delivery and they're halal too. Although I got to order a minimum of $40 thus, every item I ordered for him has sashimi in it. I don't eat sashimi, taste like coconut flesh. Haha. Oh and his mom has FB account (my mom too -.-) and commented on the picture saying it's nice of me to deliver him lunch. So sweet of the mom eh. Hehe. Padahal I was trying to cheer him up after a fight. And it worked. :P

4 comments:

  1. pandai cik adik min lembutkan hati mamat you :)

    tapi just in case ah, i suka mcdonalds ok :) hahahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha pandai cik adik sebelas oktober hint hint eh! I suka pastamania btw haha.

      Delete
  2. speaking of kan...i tadi order mac seh for dinner sebab teringat ni comment hahahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha sanggup sey. Betol nye craving! So I don't need to order for you ready eh hahaha.

      Delete