Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Closer

Two in the morning now because there's no work tomorrow. Yippee!

So we went for the pre-marriage course last weekend and although I did fall asleep for like a few seconds (only), the entire course was really helpful and informational. We went with our maid of honour and bestman who are getting married two months before us. We chose the one by SuChi Success as recommended by some BTBs out there (thank you for the reviews!). Since I am not working for two weeks this June, I chose last weekend to attend the course and they just went along with my chosen date. Hee.

There were four speakers and they were all great. I thought the second speaker was less "entertaining" thus I dozed off for a bit there. The first speaker made us do the personality test where I found out we were quite the opposite of each other, so I guess that's not so bad cause opposites attract hahah. He is more of the loud and carefree kind while I'm uptight and proper.

But this one part I cannot forget. We were told to discuss with our group members on how we should win the hearts of our MILs. You know what Zai did?

Insert my name and future MIL's name in the blanked out spaces.

He posted the picture of my answers on FB and tagged his mother. -.- I almost fainted. Thank god his mother was nice about it and replied that she's easy to please. He thinks it's funny or what!

Other than that there were other things that made me laugh cause some of his comments and answers were seriously laughable. This boy still got time to fold a corner of my book's page and wrote "DO NOT OPEN" on the folded corner. When I opened the folded corner, I just rolled my eyes. His personality is really the opposite of mine. I feel like I'm with a 12 year old sometimes. Which is good and bad. Bad cause it's annoying. Good cause it adds "colour" to my life haha.

I thought that was the worst but he actually had MORE time to trick me by writing "Please go to page 23 for answers". When I went to page 23 for answers, he said "Go to page 91", "Go to page 76" and it went on for a few more pages before I went back to the original page. But I laughed at that cause I needed some entertainment at that point of time. So thank you for that babe.

There were times he scolded me because I wrote the wrong things in his book and made his book untidy with my messy handwriting and cancellations haha! I wasn't listening I admit. How to listen when he was whatsapping me about what luggage and bag to buy on deal.com for our honeymoon?! And tagging me on FB with pictures of his book when I messed up his pages and when I "marked" his book and gave him stars. He was amused that I was being too "teacher like". I couldn't help it. At least I gave him stars, not easy to get stars okay.

And yes we managed to buy the bag for cheap from deal.com. Hahaaa.

On a serious note, the course somewhat changed us for the better. Changed him especially cause he was telling me the last speaker, who was the best speaker to me, left an impact on him. So impactful that he actually went to find the speaker on FB and added him. I cringed at the thought of the speaker seeing all my wrong answers which Zai uploaded on his FB page to show everyone that I was daydreaming in class. Like I said, I was busy whatsapping him.

So now my fiance is a slightly changed man (or boy). As usual, I cannot get used to change well but if it's a good change then I will try!

4 comments:

  1. hahahahaha the folded corner yang 'do not open' tu very irritating eh!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah tau takpe! This is what I have to deal with everytime! His irritatingness. Haha.

      Delete
  2. Wahlao he upload kat facebook?!! You betul hesrt made of gold...kalau i comfirm dah bising ngan dis sampai telinga dia keluar nana (hahahahahah not a gooddescription?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha not a great description but I got your point haha. He annoying tak tau malu one la! Paisey gila sey! Nak hide my face tak tau kat mane lagi kalau the whole FB including his mom da tau. But luckily his mom not those very fierce kind you know. Haish.

      Delete