Thursday, August 28, 2014

Reno Week 2

Week 2 passed by so fast and we're already in the middle of week 3 now. Here's a list of what has been done last week.

Week 2
- Decided on paint colour.
- More rectification by HDB.
- Started on feature wall.
- Surveyed sink, basin and tap.
- Bought sound bar (whatever that is).
- Surveyed bed frames and miscellaneous stuff.
- Set an appointment with the flooring guys.

Didn't do much in week 2 cause we left the whole week out for HDB to do rectification. Deciding on paint colours took us days (actually it's just me) and I ended up with mostly white for the entire house. I am so boring can?! I might do some DIY painting for the dining area if time permits and if I am not too heavily pregnant. As it is, I am already 8 months plus pregnant. :/  So Reno week 3 is in progress now and although a few things didn't go as planned, I told the ID to rectify them and hopefully they can be rectified la.

Every day I have to run errands for the renovation and it can get quite draining. But I know I can't leave everything to Zai cause I'm very fussy and he knows this very well. So whatever we have to buy or decide, I must see and know. Haha. I think I'll have more updates and some pictures for week 3 and 4 onward. I especially can't wait for the dining and passageway lights to be up. The flooring too. So wait a while more k. Right now, it is still in the bare stage.

P/s: I still have not gotten my wedding videos okay. I messaged them twice on different days and they didn't reply me. Am I supposed to keep on chasing them or do I just wait patiently? Cause it's been 9 months after the wedding already!

No comments:

Post a Comment