Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Lists

I typed a whole chunk of words and it was all gone before I could even save it. Now I have to re-type everything. -.-

Rainy Monday and I am at home lazing! I love it that Chinese New Year falls right after the weekend this year. Which means four days off work and that's a really huge deal for me.

To-do list by March:
1. Find "Meet Me at the Cupcake Cafe" book.
2. Exchange my empty containers from Mac for a free lipstick!
3. Purchase wedding bands!!!
4. Collect part one of favours from SSF.
5. Decide on bridesmaids' outfit.
6. Send my hari raya outfit for tailoring.
7. Book wedding cake.
8. Send family's outfit for tailoring.

To-do list by July:
1. Book flight tickets for honeymoon.
2. Finalise design for wedding dress.
3. Book venue.
4. Look for part two of favours.
5. Apply credit card for honeymoon purposes.
6. Settle henna.
7. Check out pretty ribbons for favours at Kin Soon.
8. Attend pre-marriage course!!!

To-do list by September:
1. Settle invitations.
2. Settle gift trays.
3. Settle favours.
4. Buy shoes.
5. Settle itinerary.
6. Settle pre-wedding shoot.
7. Book accommodation for honeymoon.
8. Settle the minor details of wedding.

Wish list (in order of love-most to love-least haha):
1. New camera for honeymoon
2. Pink camera strap from Agnes b
3. Perfume
4. Leather sling bag
5. Portable or car charger
6. Pandora safety chain
7. Melissa jelly shoes!
8. Black belt
9. More chops from Kikki K
10. Backpack
11. Cardigan
12. Leather lanyard

I might miss out a few things from the above lists but I decide to just note down what's important and what I can remember at the top of my head now. My wish list can be very very long okay. Haha.

Anybody want to sponsor my wedding? I'll be grateful even if it's just a small part of the wedding. :P Part of having a wedding is of course saving up for it. Saving up is good, but to have most of the savings gone in just a day or two, is quite too much don't you think? Once in a lifetime they say. With that much money spent on the decor alone, I can get a Chanel lambskin bag for myself. Haha!

Just wondering, how to save effectively and efficiently for the big day? I don't have much time left to save. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment