Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Short One

Hi I'm blogging from my new phone. It's awesome because I'm using Siri to blog! I just have to talk and everything types out by itself! Oh my god I am so amazed right now.

One of my close friends, Faizah just got married yesterday and I am exceptionally happy for her. I got reminded of the rubbish we went through during secondary school days and the nonsense we did back then. Ten years past and look how different things are now. Glad that we are still keeping in contact and meeting every now and then. :)

Anyway, Zai and I turned four today. How time flies. This will be our last anniversary before we get married and trust me, in the past four years, "we've been through hell and back again". Yes, in the words of Bon Jovi. That's it for today, will be back for more, another day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment